If it is light rain, we will still go ahead with the charter. But in case of rain with thunder before the charter, trip will be postponed for up to 30 minutes. If bad weather persists, guests will be able to reschedule at the discretion of the skipper. The reschedule date must be within 1 month from 1st booking; thereafter the booking will expire. No refunds for cancellations. In the worst case, if it rains with thunder when offshore, the captain has the final rights to cut short the chartering time for safety reason.